-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 8 August 2014

Honey and Bunny




I haven't introduced my little furbies to you yet!

.This is Honey and Bunny.

I got them on Saturday the 2nd of August. I couldn't help it. I fell in love with their little faces when I walked into the pet store. At first I glanced over their cage and couldn't believe my eyes, the fluffiest guinea pig I'd ever seen staring back at me, sitting next to a guinea pig with the most unusual markings ever! Both with so much character in their faces. I instantly fell in love, talked to a member of staff and before I knew it they were mine and ready to come home with me. 

Bunny (Black and White) Reminds me of a bunny hence the name. Her coat is the fluffiest I've ever seen on a guinea pig. She's like a giant pom pom! She's the chubby bum of the two, if there is food, she's your best friend. Especially red pepper, she eats it straight out of my hand! 
She's the boss in the cage, Honey followers her everywhere.. its so cute! 

Honey (Ginger) Can't get over her face markings, she has the cutest monobrow and silky coat. I could snuggle her forever! She's a scaredy cat but once she's out the cage, she'll sit and watch movies with you all night. She too likes peppers but not enough to jump through hoops, She likes playing hard to get. 

They are both such cutie bears. I really enjoy their company, hearing their little squeaks make my day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment